Friday, June 1, 2012

Show me the Money$$

    I want to tell you how I came to find out about the Cash Tracking System (cash gifting) and why I decided to start this blog.
    I received a text back in mid April with a message that said something like " If you want to make money from home click here", something very generic like that and right under the message there was a web link and a password.  Now I dont normally get spam messages on my phone so I began to think why I had received this text.  Then I remembered filling out a form online to receive information about home based businesses so I proceeded and clicked on the link from my text.
    It took me to the Cash Tracking System website and on the homepage it asked that I log-in using my name, email address, telephone number and the password from the text.  After entering my info and password I was given access to continue.
  After entering the website it took me through seven different pages each one explaining the system and how it works. Basically there are three different pledge levels that you can enter into the program by.  The first is the $500 level, the second is the $1500 level and the third is at the $3500 level.  That sounded pretty steep to me at first, but after watching the videos and learning about the system and how it worked it seemed like a realistic amount to invest. 
   The system works on a One-Up system, that allows you to receive money from the people that you invite.  By submitting a pledge amount you are simply paying for a membership to be able to participate in the program then you need to invite one person (your qualifier) to qualify you to receive a cash flow.  The pledge level that you decide to entered into the program by will determine what you are qualified to receive from the people that you invite.  Let's say that you enter the program in the $1500 level, after you have invited one person (your qualifier), and the third person you invite comes in at the $3500 level, you are only eligible to receive $1500 which is at the level that you came in at, the rest will go to your inviter.  So basically the more you invest the more you receive.
   But that's not all folks, there are other costs associated with getting started and successfully making the system work for you.  You need to set up a your website (landing page) so that people who you invite can have access to the the same material that I watched and listened to about the system.  The cost to maintain the website is $34.95 a month, that includes the Presentation Center, Training Center, the Cash Tracking System Software and the Support Center, plus a one time setup fee of $25 for the initial setup of the website. All of this information is on the website as part of the presentation and Q & A page.
    After going through the whole presentation and all of the qustions and answers page I was pretty exited and pumped about joining the system.  Now I didn't want to get carried away and jump into something by motivation of all the hype and make a decision on impulse alone so I decided to do some research first.
    And that's what motivated me to start this blog and become the guinea pig for this experiment.  I want to research this almost too-good-to-be-true system and expose it by finding facts about how it operates and what makes it work.  Hopefully I can succeed in keeping you from making a very bad financial investment that you are going to regret or maybe help you make a decision to try the system after getting the facts and change your life forever.

7 comments:

  1. Again very helpful information. But I am still not hearing if you are in and making money. Did I miss somrthing?

    Zlana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Zakiyyah, sorry for the very late reply. I became very busy at work and never pursued the program. I had forgotten completely that I ever created this blog. Now that I came across it again I think that I might just continue my research.

      I will keep you posted.

      Thanks for your comment.

      Delete
  2. Is it possible to overthink a good thing? I think sometimes we are all so analytical when we could be industrious and put good, honest common sense to work for us. If you believe in the Bible, as I do, you will notice that gifting gets a GREEN LIGHT from the BIble... Acts 4:32-34... It says in there...

    Acts 4:32-34

    The Believers Share Their Possessions

    32 All the believers were united in heart and mind. And they felt that what they owned was not their own, so they shared everything they had. 33 The apostles testified powerfully to the resurrection of the Lord Jesus, and God’s great blessing was upon them all. 34 There were no needy people among them, because those who owned land or houses would sell them 35 and bring the money to the apostles to give to those in need.

    By the way... just as an aside, my friend makes $164,000+ a month at this, and has demonstrated to hundreds of other people how do similar if not the same over a 4-1/2 year period of time. Anybody gonna say he's wrong? If you found something that worked like that for you, would you want somebody poking it full of holes, trying to say why you were so greedy? I'll stay with the BIble on this one. If you can't understand why, maybe you should read it more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Tim Long: Hi Tim, It blesses me to be able to elevate my knowledge base and thought process...but even more than that, it blesses me to be able to help others...in any way...do the same. That said, I believe the cash gifting system "can" work; and am doing my research on the company itself. I'm wondering if "since you have a personal friend who's making money with the system, have you also joined"?

      Delete
    2. $164,000/month? You are obviously an apologist for the criminals at CTS. But prove I'm wrong by putting your real name, your friend's re al name, and your addresses here on this blog reply so we can verify it. If you don't, we'll know you are like all the other liars at CTS.

      Delete
  3. Gift? You know the "gift" system is not a gift. And shame on you (both here and in the afterlife) for bringing the bible into a discussion about Ponzi schemes. CTS is not a gift program and the former MLM (a.k.a. "pyramid") members who created it don't even try to hide the multi level nature when stating it's not a MLM. It's an illegal bastardization of gifts because it's sole purpose is to get dumbasses to pay money into a lower level and hope to get theirs from a future dumber ass below who comes in afterward. And the creators are nowhere to be found because it is so illegal. And where do you see all the costs they charge and expenses for lists of phone numbers to illegally call in violation of the do-not-call and cellphone laws?

    ReplyDelete